Monday, February 14, 2011

An Application Celebration

This past Friday, the students' applications were due. Literally all but two of them who were given an application turned one back in. We were so excited by this outcome, and we know God's hand is at work in this school. Please continue to be prayerful about these kids and their families as they move into the next phase of the application process. Also, say a prayer of thanks for the great success we've seen so far!

A work group from Red Bank in Chattanooga, TN, is coming in today. They're planning to finish up some construction on the school and will be here until next Monday. Pray God will bless their time here and give them safe travels. 

On a completely different note, we've had very limited Internet connectivity since I've been here. I've tried to post some pictures on here a few times, but the connection is too slow. I'll keep trying, so hopefully you'll get to see some pics soon. Love and miss you all very much! And Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. God is good!!!!! So glad things are moving along for all of you! Mrs. Hunt's class has made me promise to bring pictures in to show them when you get them up!!!! I can't get the blog at school - it's blocked! So, I told them I would download some pics and bring them in for them to see!!! Keep doing a great job! I know God is blessing and will continue to bless all of you!

    ReplyDelete