Thursday, December 9, 2010

What The Lord Has Done In Me

Well...I'm back to writing a blog after about a five month hiatus.  For some reason, I don't feel like my life in the States is blog-worthy.  However, though I'm still in the States, I finally feel like I have something to write about.  As some of you know, the Lord has placed it on my heart to move to the Dominican Republic and teach at Manna Christian School which will begin in the fall of 2011.  As of now, the plan is for me to move at the end of June and stay there for two years.  I am so excited, and I feel so blessed that God has shown me how I can serve Him and His people doing something that I absolutely love to do.  I feel honored to be joining the Manna team, and I know this experience will shape me for the rest of my life.

I am currently in the process of fundraising which has proven to be somewhat stressful.  Pray that I will trust in the Lord to provide as He has done time and time again.  I also ask that if you are interested in helping with this effort that you will contact me.  My email address is jillrenee29@gmail.com and I would love to hear from you!  And as always...prayers are much appreciated and needed.

My plan is to use this blog to keep friends and family up to date on my life as I prepare to go to the Dominican and while I am there for a few years.  I will try my best to keep everything current and exciting.  Thank you all for your love, support, and encouragement.  Please continue to keep me in your prayers as I prepare for this next phase in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment