Monday, January 3, 2011

January 28, 2011

Well, after much prayer and discussion, I have decided to leave earlier than originally scheduled to begin my life in the Dominican Republic.  I will be leaving the country on January 28, 2011, to start God's work in the DR.  I am so excited, and I feel so blessed that I am able to leave sooner than planned.  I have been overwhelmed by the love, support, and encouragement I have received from friends and family, and I know that I am doing what the Lord would have me to do.

So basically I write this to say thank you.  Thank you to my Lord and Savior who has made all of this possible.  Thank you for my parents and sister and their unending support and help in this process.  Thank you to friends and other family members who have shown interest in this work and are already providing support through prayer.  Thank you to the team already in place in the DR for making this an easy and exciting process.  I'm overwhelmed with gratefulness, and I truly feel that my cup is overflowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment