Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Time Has Come

Wow!  I can't believe the time has finally come.  I leave tomorrow morning bright and early to start a new chapter of my life in the Dominican Republic.  I feel extremely blessed to be given the opportunity to be a part of this work, and I am so excited about getting started.  I'm so grateful to my friends and family who have helped to make this a reality.  I'm especially grateful for my Jefferson Avenue church family and the countless words of encouragement and prayers they have said for me.  I'm also so thankful for my mom, my dad, and my sister.  They have been so encouraging throughout this entire process, and I don't know what I would do without them.

The next time you'll hear from me on here will be an update with what is going on in the Dominican Republic.  Thanks again to all of you have supported and encouraged me.  And most of all, thanks be to God who has made all of this possible.

1 comment:

  1. I have got you on my blog feed so I can keep up with you!!! I am so proud of you and know you are going to do AMAZING things for the Lord and His precious children! Know we are praying for you and all of those down in the DR!

    ReplyDelete