Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Well, not much has happened since the group left. We have had a few days of relaxation and it has been much needed. The interns have been able to spend several days together getting to know one another and bonding since we have added Jordan to our team. I cannot describe how much I love these people and how excited I am to be a part of this team. Their love for the Lord and for the people here is so genuine, and I feel like I am right where I need to be at this point in my life. God blesses us so richly and knows exactly what we need.

Today the interns got to go to the beach. It was so much fun to spend time with one another and enjoy God's beautiful creation. It was also nice to relax because once this next group gets here it's going to be nonstop for the next several weeks. They literally come back to back for the rest of the summer.

Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon. I will try to blog as frequently as possible but please be patient with me as I look for available time to do this. The Internet is very sketchy here and it is hard to find time as well. I love you all and miss you so much! Thanks for your support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment